Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2


Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 was released in 2009 by Infinity Ward. It came out for multiple systems and is a First-Person Shooter. CoD: MW 2 was a best-selling sequel to a best-selling original. Many even said it was equivalent to a Bond movie. Since 2002, Infinity Ward has been working on this series, trying to bring it up-to-date and aim bigger.

FUN: Most gamers loves shoot 'em up games. As for me, I'm a well rounded gamer. I like almost any game made. I just don't like hard ones. The missions in this game are hair-raising and very intense. You can play by yourself or with a friend. With a friend, you can do missions or multiplayer. However, it's still a shooting game. I rate FUN - 2.

REPLAY: All I can say is that multiplayer and redoing missions on the same or different skill level can be fun. I know multiplayer is loads of fun for some people. I rate REPLAY - 1.

STORY: Even though I don't know the full storyline (I don't own the game), I know parts of it. However, I can't really figure a way to explain it. It's too confusing for me. However, I will rate STORY a 2.

DIFFERENCE/ORIGINAL: New missions, new ranks, new weapons, new storyline (I think), you know... basic stuff. However, it also has some things from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1. I rate DIFFERENCE/ORIGINAL - 1.

DIFFICULTY: Easy, normal, hard, veteran, you name it, the game has it. Any level you want, you could play. I rate DIFFICULTY - 2.

TOTAL - 8.

There you have it. A rating for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Sorry that I couldn't give you much to go by, but I did my best to rate it fairly. Bye for this week, The Nintendo Rater.

No comments:

Post a Comment