Monday, January 3, 2011

The Latest Project From The Nintendo Rater

Hello. I'm Benjamin P. Parker (aka The Nintendo Rater). You people may have already read my other two blogs; The Nintendo Rater and A Novelist's World. Well, now I have a third blog! It's called "It's By The Book." The book that I'm talking about is the 1,001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die. I will rate not only Nintendo games, but PC, Sony Playstation or PSP, Microsoft XBOX, and more. I will rate them by the same way I rate on the Nintendo Rater blog. Just in case you forgot or don't know, here they are:

+FUN
+REPLAY
+STORY
+DIFFERENCE/ORIGINAL
+DIFFICULTY

So far I have already rated four games from the 1,001 book. You will find them on my Nintendo Rater blog at www.bennintendorater.blogspot.com. Those games are:

+The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time for the N64
+Chrono Trigger for the SNES
+Link's Awakening for the GB and GBC
+Luigi's Mansion for the GC

I will try to post these old posts on this blog, but until then... please check them out on that blog site. Thanks and keep checking in for new posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment